Front Line Leadership is a flexible, 8-module program that provides supervisors and managers with a toolkit for practical communication and employee development tools to reduce conflict, improve employee performance and enhance team effectiveness. This course helps leaders learn how to deliver clear direction, coach and provide effective feedback to their team.
Understand the skills, behaviors, and attitudes needed for effective leadership
• Provide tools for connecting and engaging teams and individual reports
• Understand the psychology of employee engagement and satisfaction
• Learn skills for analyzing employee developmental needs and customize an approach for improving employee performance
• Learn communication skills needed to coach, provide feedback, initiate change and manage conflict
• Develop skills in creating high performing teams
All current, new or aspiring supervisors and managers; high potentials, leads, or foremen responsible for directing the work of others.