Critical thinking and problem-solving are integral skills for an employee’s–and their organization’s- success. The most successful professionals can assess the environment, analyze a situation, design a solution and ultimately be more competitive in their domain.
This course will explore, discuss, and provide applicable techniques for critical thinking and problem-solving in a business context.
Learners will draw from their work experience by critically analyzing case studies. Best practices for problem-solving will be discussed, weighing on alternative solutions, incorporating feedback from stakeholders, and how and when to start over.
– Topics covered also include:
– How to perform strategic analysis and assessment
– How to perceive and assess a critical need and design a tailored solution
– How to identify key stakeholders and ensure their needs are met
– How to employ adaptive problem-solving
– How to work through obstacles collaboratively
– How to analyze failure to improve future performance
This course is for all professionals aiming to professionally develop or improve their Problem Solving and decision-making skills.