Silos simply do not work. In the increasingly dynamic professional environment, teamwork and collaboration could make or break the successful performance of a company. More often, we are required to work in groups to strategize, design solutions, ideate, motivate, manage, and execute.
This course complements business communication skills and expands those competencies to provide a foundation for decision-making, consensus-building, and problem-solving.
This course will help you analyze and evaluate own experiences of leading and participating in teams, in relation to industry-specific examples.
Topics in the course also include:
– Team formation and development
– Building, leading, organizing and motivating teams
– Conflict management in groups to build professional and productive relationships
– Collaboration among cross-functional teams
– Interpersonal relationship dynamics in small groups
This course is for all professionals aiming to optimize their Teamwork & Collaboration skills