Time management is an essential skill for employees at all levels of an organization, regardless of the nature of work done. This course covers time management in the contexts of strategic business management, project management and operations management.
This course explains how to apply knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment through tools, methods and techniques in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
2. Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
3. Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
4. Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
5. Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
6. Learn to delegate effectively
7. Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate
This course is for all professionals aiming to improve their Time Management skills.