A Strategic Framework requires an operational plan to execute the strategic plan in a clear and measurable way. Operational Framework is one of the Strategic Planning tools that measures the performance of an organization in direct correlation with the overall goals of the company which includes the sub-goals as well. For more information on how to optimize operational framework, please contact us.
– Build and identify SMART goals.
– Build clear indicators to measure strategic goals.
– Establish Sub-Goals that support
– Distinguish efficiency and effectiveness.
– Comprehensive review of policies, processes and procedures to deliver the Company’s strategy.